Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Easter chat!
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
Crawk wrote:
aaa lov <3
thank u legend <33
mwah <3
a kith for u <33
Worm
National Star
Worm wrote:
Crawk wrote:
so cute n flooffy
part 4: l1ke
asdfghjkl HELLO LITTLE FLOOF
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
kalypso wrote:
hehe i was waiting for urs crawk
my outfit :0 or!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Allie wrote:
WOW
is this a mirror glitch
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I see carrot cake
I love carrot cake
!
Mis-Jelly loves carrot cake
Tbh I love all sweets, just not soda
1. I dislike carbonated beverages
2. WHY would you consume your sugar in a way that's this meaningless?
#cancelled
#cancelled , i stopped drinking them for over a year now
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
Crawk wrote:
so cute n flooffy
part 4: l1ke
So freaking cute!
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
Crawk wrote:
kalypso wrote:
hehe i was waiting for urs crawk
my outfit :0 or!
ur post !
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I see carrot cake
I love carrot cake
!
Mis-Jelly loves carrot cake
Tbh I love all sweets, just not soda
1. I dislike carbonated beverages
2. WHY would you consume your sugar in a way that's this meaningless?
#cancelled
Yesss misjelle you're the same as me 8 )
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
kalypso wrote:
Crawk wrote:
kalypso wrote:
hehe i was waiting for urs crawk
my outfit :0 or!
ur post !
cute bunny indeed <3
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BRUA WHO MOVED
ForumTeam
Youtube Star
ForumTeam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BRUA WHO MOVED
me
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
damn
Worm
National Star
Worm wrote:
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BRUA WHO MOVED
Easter bunny 8]
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ForumTeam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BRUA WHO MOVED
me
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
|
Next
|
Last