Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
|
Next
|
Last
FT x YT: Halloween; Who are they?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Hint:
The person starts with a...
K
Account deleted
wrote:
Limited wrote:
0rl wrote:
Limited wrote:
I like your phone emoji
Yes, I use emojis on the phone that's me
I use that too, if i was on my phone!
Ah I see right
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Limited wrote:
Hint:
The person starts with a...
K
klavier?
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Limited wrote:
Hint:
The person starts with a...
K
klavier?
nope, klavier did we use yesterday
Private
International Star
KayshaHimeko wrote:
Limited wrote:
Who is this avatar? Any guess?
Kuunsirpale
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
hehe
)
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Limited wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Limited wrote:
For me?
Depends.. is there anything specific you want? Maybe I'll make it sometime...
Well...... i want everything
Hm then in a way I am designing for you!!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Limited wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Depends.. is there anything specific you want? Maybe I'll make it sometime...
Well...... i want everything
Hm then in a way I am designing for you!!
amazing, I knew it
Account deleted
wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
And too literally Kuun puting GIFs hahaha
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
KayshaHimeko wrote:
Limited wrote:
Who is this avatar? Any guess?
Kuunsirpale
that is.... correct!
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
hehe my spooky look from last year
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
hehe my spooky look from last year
I KNEW it was from last year
but not from you
great outfit great taste
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
|
Next
|
Last