Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY - WISHES
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
it can't be EN designs tho 😳
Private
World Famous
Deschanel wrote:
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
Ella wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
it can't be EN designs tho 😳
frick
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
Ella wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
it can't be EN designs tho 😳
frick
true, it would be a dream come true to get these those 😳
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Deschanel wrote:
Yes please!
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Helia wrote:
Deschanel wrote:
Yes please!
SMT has it as far as I know
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Helia wrote:
Deschanel wrote:
Yes please!
SMT has it as far as I know
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
man id kill for this
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
So just to clarify,
Anything that is on the other servers as a code set may be used.
So pretty much no EN designers - if that helps clarify
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Arachne wrote:
Arachne wrote:
From others servers?
+ these
@Arachne
the last set, aka songbird will be used for ET, if I remember it correctly
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Limited wrote:
Arachne wrote:
Arachne wrote:
From others servers?
x
+ these
@Arachne the last set, aka songbird will be used for ET, if I remember it correctly
I believe the first one (Halloween) was submitted to ET as well, not completely sure
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Limited wrote:
Arachne wrote:
+ these
@Arachne the last set, aka songbird will be used for ET, if I remember it correctly
I believe the first one (Halloween) was submitted to ET as well, not completely sure
both are in ET's possession
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
well if it gets the yellow-golden design with the blonde afro, at least people would still get a Freckle set, so I'd definitely vote for that!
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
(47833)
(40295)
(40296)
(except hair)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last