Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
ForumTeam is looking for new members!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Melk wrote:
what if i added a new badge HAHAHAHAH
do it milkyboi
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Ok but I lowkey wanna try
try baby <3 @Aria
I want to try at list, going to be my first time applying for FT
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Melk wrote:
what if i added a new badge HAHAHAHAH
do it milkyboi
i have 2 manni already
ouf
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
i was never supposed to join a single team
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Ok but I lowkey wanna try
try baby <3 @Aria
I want to try at list, going to be my first time applying for the FT
ohhh gl!!!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Melk wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Melk wrote:
what if i added a new badge HAHAHAHAH
do it milkyboi
i have 2 manni already
ouf
there can never vbe too many!!!
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Im tempted 🤔
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Ok but I lowkey wanna try
try baby <3 @Aria
I want to try at list, going to be my first time applying for FT
iiiiiih ❤️❤️
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im tempted 🤔
Do it, I dare you
Account deleted
wrote:
hi I'm grumpy and I make too many threads, that's like 50% of the requirements, right?
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im tempted 🤔
Do it, I dare you
Aaaaaa should I?? Omg
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im tempted 🤔
Do it, I dare you
Aaaaaa should I?? Omg
DO IT DO IT
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Im tempted 🤔
Do it, I dare you
Aaaaaa should I?? Omg
DO IT, I dare you. Can you accept my dare? 😭😂
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
girlie I WOULD LOVE
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
saint wrote:
girlie I WOULD LOVE
OMG YES APPPLYYY
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last