Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last
Official: Melodifestivalen 2020
December
World Famous
December wrote:
I LOVE THE ARK
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
I LOVE THE ARK
I hated that song when it won, omg.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
I LOVE THE ARK
I hated that song when it won, omg.
I still hate it
December
World Famous
December wrote:
60s melodifestivalen was something truly magic
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
I LOVE THE ARK
I hated that song when it won, omg.
I still hate it
I don't
hate
it anymore, but I certainly don't like it either.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I hated that song when it won, omg.
I still hate it
I don't
hate
it anymore, but I certainly don't like it either.
It's among the absolute worst Sweden has had the nerve to send
December
World Famous
December wrote:
i miss old mello and i wasn't even alive then but still
December
World Famous
December wrote:
monica zetterlund is one of my faves. why is no one here appreciating these people
December
World Famous
December wrote:
after dark are my idols
December
World Famous
December wrote:
omg what happened to the middle herrey guy
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
December wrote:
omg what happened to the middle herrey guy
maybe he died
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BJÖRN GUSTAFSSON I'M SCREASMIGNGNNF
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
December wrote:
omg what happened to the middle herrey guy
maybe he died
no i meant he looked weird
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
December wrote:
BJÖRN GUSTAFSSON I'M SCREASMIGNGNNF
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
December wrote:
BJÖRN GUSTAFSSON I'M SCREASMIGNGNNF
BGERLFHNE.FWL,GRJKSFD
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
|
Next
|
Last