Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last
FT: THE KILLER (GAME) CLOSED
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Boytoy wrote:
OMGGG THE KILLER THOUGHT MY NAME WAS COOL
heck yeah, 10/10!!!!!!
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I'll be your meme generator tonight ladies and gentlemans
give us some memes
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I'm back from peeing and my name is uncool
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I'll be your meme generator tonight ladies and gentlemans
What will you do for us then?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I'll be your meme generator tonight ladies and gentlemans
give us some memes
omg that is seriously me
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Lemon wrote:
ok i got arms now i can commit manslaughter
SEXY FIT
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Helia wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
IT WASNT ME I SWEAR my water was just fresh
This show is my jam
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm back from peeing and my name is uncool
As predicted
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Godis wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
I'll be your meme generator tonight ladies and gentlemans
What will you do for us then?
It's a secret
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Glade wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Helia wrote:
This show is my jam
Same!! Slay
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
cri i hate when discord doesn't work properly
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm back from peeing and my name is uncool
As predicted
Private
National Star
Lemon wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Lemon wrote:
ok i got arms now i can commit manslaughter
SEXY FIT
CANT BE AS SMEXY AS OYU BUT I TRIED
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Limited wrote:
cri i hate when discord doesn't work properly
Discord is tired, it's weekend
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I'm back from peeing and my name is uncool
As predicted
😘
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last