Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Circus sets!
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
Oooo I didn’t notice the cute hair clips I like them
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Limited wrote:
Obliges wrote:
Limited wrote:
ah finally mine
WAIT WHAT WHEN WAS THIS
prize for design comp @Obliges
@Croatoan designed for me, so i could get it
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Absolute wrote:
vig wrote:
Eis wrote:
my outfit!
Dang
im liking how everyone makes the pop of color stand out
I just changed my avi too so I don't wanna change now rip
Beatyfull fit Eis.
And glad I am not only lazy one. <_<
But really vig u should try make fit for this event.
@Absolute
Ok hold on man
Account deleted
wrote:
hope they drop something green
Account deleted
wrote:
Absolute wrote:
vig wrote:
Eis wrote:
my outfit!
Dang
im liking how everyone makes the pop of color stand out
I just changed my avi too so I don't wanna change now rip
Beatyfull fit Eis.
And glad I am not only lazy one. <_<
But really vig u should try make fit for this event.
aaa thank u so much <33
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
@Absolute
I'm ready baby
Account deleted
wrote:
vig wrote:
@Absolute I'm ready baby
i'm crying lkjhJ!
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
vig wrote:
@Absolute I'm ready baby
God dammit lmao
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
I tried to make a circus outfit but it might be too simple haha
Private
Popstar
Absolute wrote:
vig wrote:
Absolute wrote:
vig wrote:
Dang
im liking how everyone makes the pop of color stand out
I just changed my avi too so I don't wanna change now rip
Beatyfull fit Eis.
And glad I am not only lazy one. <_<
But really vig u should try make fit for this event.
@Absolute
Ok hold on man
That is one hot fit Vig.
Tell me ur seacret master.
Private
National Star
GvcciGoddess wrote:
vig wrote:
@Absolute I'm ready baby
Ur look just gave me a heart attack im crying
December
World Famous
December wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
Can someone style me with the skirt thing?
i can try but i have no fantasy
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
Vig I'm so fucking happy you have that outfit saved so you can use it on demand lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
if some1 wants to style me circus related then pls do so (;
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
vig wrote:
@Absolute I'm ready baby
Gonna use this as my desktop dang
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
|
Next
|
Last