Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Green
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Green tea
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Lemon
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast
Mint tea
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Strawberry
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Liquorice tea
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Liquorice tea
What????
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
White tea
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
you've actually never mentioned that you drink tea for breakfast
that gives you one more point from me
I only do because I
have to
... It's not for the taste, that's for sure. I don't put sugar in.
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Liquorice tea
What????
That's a thing
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Camille or smth
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
ginger tea
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
If you combine two of the answers you have given, it will be correct.
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Earl Grey
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
If you combine two of the answers you have given, it will be correct.
Who
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last