Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
HU
Two of you...
Two of u my ASS
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Atencia wrote:
which reminds me that i need to go get another cup of tea
that made me realise I haven't actually had tea today!
what a disgrace!
Account deleted
wrote:
lemon green tea
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Idk shit abt tea what combinations are there I just drink lemon
if it's the green one i'm unfriending
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Black lemon???
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Atencia wrote:
which reminds me that i need to go get another cup of tea
that made me realise I haven't actually had tea today!
what a disgrace!
I know!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Black and mint
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Black lemon???
is that even a thing
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Idk shit abt tea what combinations are there I just drink lemon
if it's the green one i'm unfriending
No
Just
Lemon
Idk
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Green and mint
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Black lemon???
is that even a thing
IDK
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
that made me realise I haven't actually had tea today!
what a disgrace!
I know!
go get yourself some tea!
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Green and mint
Correct!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Idk shit abt tea what combinations are there I just drink lemon
if it's the green one i'm unfriending
No
Just
Lemon
Idk
that makes no sense
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (17)
What kind of tea do I drink for breakfast?
Black rooibos
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last