Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Pick!
Tricks! ☠️
Treats! 🎃
Show results
FT: Post Your Halloween Outfits!
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Leo wrote:
@Archane and much much more
Ohhh I have to agree! I just love everything from Archane!
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Sirenia wrote:
Eis wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
@Sirenia @luminescence
@Eis
love u <3
Youre such a babe! And I dont have any of your gorgeous outfits saveeed @Emiliaaaaaaa
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<33
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Sirenia wrote:
My unfinished rainbow witches
@Leo Has made so many gorgeous outfits!
And my favorite from @Lily is this beuty!
And @Iriss looks always great ♥
wooooooow
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
So many great and spooky outfits
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Rochellette wrote:
So many great and spooky outfits
enny
World Famous
enny wrote:
im just gonna post all the halloween looks i did this year
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
enny wrote:
im just gonna post all the halloween looks i did this year
My favorite 😍
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Oof these outfits
SO SPOOKY
SO STYLISH
Siri
World Famous
Siri wrote:
Oh yea i did Joker aswell
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Sirenia wrote:
Oh yea i did Joker aswell
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Am I ... halloween enough?
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Cute wrote:
Am I ... halloween enough?
omg yes!! really cute!
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Hmm what’s this? I seemed to have changed my outfit~
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
vig wrote:
Hmm what’s this? I seemed to have changed my outfit~
cute
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Vissy wrote:
vig wrote:
Hmm what’s this? I seemed to have changed my outfit~
cute
i have a cat on mi head
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last