Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last
FT: THE KILLER (GAME) CLOSED
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
o_0
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
oh huh o.o
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
You murderers
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
How am I still alive?
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
i have no clue who it could be
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i have no clue who it could be
Itsa me.. Mario
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
remember... just write 1 name <3
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Glade wrote:
i love that serie, haha
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
Lemon wrote:
is this goodbye for me
We died together <3
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i have no clue who it could be
no cus I'm confused hahaha
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Let's see if I figured out who the killer is (even though I don't get to vote)
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
desole wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i have no clue who it could be
no cus I'm confused hahaha
just wrote one and hoping for the best lmao
Private
World Famous
Glade wrote:
Limited wrote:
Glade wrote:
i love that serie, haha
Roger is a fave <3
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
desole wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i have no clue who it could be
no cus I'm confused hahaha
just wrote one and hoping for the best lmao
same haha
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last