Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Non-D Shop Day!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Witheren wrote:
woa my set is up there! it was super rushed so I know it's bad, dw
i like it its cute!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Witheren wrote:
woa my set is up there! it was super rushed so I know it's bad, dw
Oh boy if that's what you call rushed I wonder how magnificent it is when it isn't rushed.
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Witheren wrote:
woa my set is up there! it was super rushed so I know it's bad, dw
Oh boy if that's what you call rushed I wonder how magnificent it is when it isn't rushed.
Yea, same. It’s really a good set o:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
time to play detectives then
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
Hopefully someone recognises it
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
Maybe the designer recognise it 😂
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
Maybe the designer recognise it 😂
Hopefully
Account deleted
wrote:
cool but nothing i'd wear so far
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Chlorine wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Just a heads up, there is one set where I don't remeebr the name of the designer @.@ it started with an S
Maybe the designer recognise it 😂
I hope so but I don't think they play anymore D:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
this waiting is the worst part im too excited to get new stuff in my huge wd
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
I’ve been waiting for these pokémon sets since the design competition, happy to see them finally in game! 💜
Frejska
Popstar
Frejska wrote:
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
This is awesome!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
15 mins to next drop
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last