You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Forum team < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
FT: NEW MANAGER SET - opinions?
Private
World Famous



Ella wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Ella wrote:
I can give the full one free tho if u want
sure thing <3

i don't use all of the items so i can just create a thread and give the parts i don't use to others
U can also sell it, it's all up too you! i don't mind if it either way! 


ALso no problem limited ^^
i prefer giving, the thread will be up soon, thank you 
Haamu
World Famous



Omg yes!!! I love the new set. 
Private
International Star



Azriel wrote:
Limited wrote:
Azriel wrote:
WE HAD OURS FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR ahdhagsa
JESUS YIKES, what was the set before? XD 

it's deadass depressing to see how low the avg is on manager sets 
Private
International Star



it's a good set, but absolutely not my style but if i intend on having manager i have to renew, the struggles 
Private
World Famous



ok if anyone wants items from the fem set check this
Private
Princess of Pop



✨
Private
Popstar



it's cute and everything, but not really my style sad
I still appreciate Eve for this design 
Account deleted




Meowmere wrote:
it's cute and everything, but not really my style
I still appreciate Eve for this design 
Moss
National Star



I'll remember to say I don't ever want my set to be manager if I send in something in the future 
Private
Princess of Pop



✨✨✨
callum
World Famous



love it! but wanted the matching louis sets so i could twin with the girlies
Lessias
Youtube Star



ig its cute but not my style
Account deleted




I'm like in.love with Eve (her designs) so I'm happy to get it :) 
Private
World Famous



Not my cup of tea for 900cr, but the set is lovely
Private
International Star



God I love the manager set

Well if anyone plans on doing a double set thing hmu
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last