Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you like this game?
Yes
No
Maybe/Sometimes
Show results
FT: Guess the user (Closed)
Nurcandoll
Popstar
Nurcandoll wrote:
Kofod?
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
teabag>?
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
maybe i should have looked at people outfits for christmas lol
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Can you give your second prize win to someone that has already won for themselves?
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
Kofod?
It's correct!
Who would you like to give your prize to?
@Nurcandoll
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Can you give your second prize win to someone that has already won for themselves?
I would say no, because it would be nicer if someone else got an prize.
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
mm kofod ! i never seen their outfit but so cute
Nurcandoll
Popstar
Nurcandoll wrote:
Godis wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
Kofod?
It's correct!
Who would you like to give your prize to? @Nurcandoll
I can't tag but Aryawinters
(She's not much online but I hope you tag them and let them know )
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
maybe i should have looked at people outfits for christmas lol
Maybe, you should.
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Godis wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Can you give your second prize win to someone that has already won for themselves?
I would say no, because it would be nicer if someone else got an prize.
Fair, I just don't have anyone else to give it to
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
Godis wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
Kofod?
It's correct!
Who would you like to give your prize to? @Nurcandoll
I can't tag but Aryawinters
(She's not much online but I hope you tag them and let them know )
Sure!
@aryawinters
looks here
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
aww aryawinters so adorable outfit
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Godis wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Can you give your second prize win to someone that has already won for themselves?
I would say no, because it would be nicer if someone else got an prize.
Fair, I just don't have anyone else to give it to
Then I think I know who you want to give it to.
I saw that you had some friends, who would surely be delighted by some surprise from you.
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
hmm is this teabag
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last