Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY!
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Will 400 be enough eeeh
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
mm hot info jess ty
NixieFae
Popstar
NixieFae wrote:
Wait am i not gonna have enough cr o.o
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
LillyN wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Okay I've had my Venti gifs so now I'll speak.
( but please keep posting them <3)
Each set is 75 limited each.
4 sets in total.
That's all your getting.
is 250cr enuf?
hmmm...no idea. Don't know myself.
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
ellem wrote:
Will 400 be enough eeeh
wouldnt count on it but who knows
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Thank u talent 🙏🏻
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Misjel wrote:
m.mmaybe @WRENCH heheheh
I saw vissy had it 😳
I tell u, i been keeping an eye on the yt link on the front page
mmmmMMMmmMMMm
Account deleted
wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Nesta wrote:
bones wrote:
nope
Grr
Post Venti and I may give you some
I can't bc phone
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
ellem wrote:
Will 400 be enough eeeh
wouldnt count on it but who knows
Ughhh is all I have
Account deleted
wrote:
talent wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Thank u talent 🙏🏻
That was a cute smilyy
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
I know I set one set slightly higher than usual as it's too beautiful to be a cheap set.
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
Nesta wrote:
talent wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Thank u talent 🙏🏻
That was a cute smilyy
i love it i use it all the time on discord
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Angelica wrote:
I saw vissy had it 😳
I tell u, i been keeping an eye on the yt link on the front page
mmmmMMMmmMMMm
It's a most have, I'm~
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I know I set one set slightly higher than usual as it's too beautiful to be a cheap set.
omg
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
|
Next
|
Last