Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Pineapple on your pizza?
Heck yes
No, die pls
Show results
FT: Picky Eaters
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Leo wrote:
60
omg?
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
42
i dont like nutella at all
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
Leo wrote:
60
omg?
See I ain’t the only 1
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
42
i dont like nutella at all
seeeeeee lev
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
Leo wrote:
60
omg?
See I ain’t the only 1
we are not crazy,we are food lovers
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Leo wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
omg?
See I ain’t the only 1
we are not crazy,we are food lovers
wait um I think u counted wrong
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
No blue cheese ,vinegar and snails for me
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Leo wrote:
Juniper wrote:
See I ain’t the only 1
we are not crazy,we are food lovers
wait um I think u counted wrong
ohhh you
would not eat so only 3
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
42
i dont like nutella at all
seeeeeee lev
i am exclusively roasting u for the soy sauce ok
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
3, i’ve never tried oysters and snails, so I guess I don’t eat them... and i hate canned tuna, not canned is good tho
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
42
i dont like nutella at all
seeeeeee lev
i am exclusively roasting u for the soy sauce ok
it’s piss.
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
Juniper wrote:
seeeeeee lev
i am exclusively roasting u for the soy sauce ok
it’s piss.
ur piss
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
the test/picture is broken
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
Juniper wrote:
Levana wrote:
i am exclusively roasting u for the soy sauce ok
it’s piss.
ur piss
(;
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
the test/picture is broken
oh? try now
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last