Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Circus sets!
Account deleted
wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
oh ye right, but idk when it staaart
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
Really
Nice
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
I'm pretty sure that was all the sets for this time!
@Shadowjess
maybe can confirm?
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
Are you sure about that? Isn't it just today (24th)?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
I'm pretty sure that was all the sets for this time!
@Shadowjess maybe can confirm?
as what i can see, we need one more ad0xa set *_*
Private
World Famous
AcaciaOnyx wrote:
Limited wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
I'm pretty sure that was all the sets for this time!
@Shadowjess maybe can confirm?
as what i can see, we need one more ad0xa set *_*
which one?
Account deleted
wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
the event is over
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Why did we only get the braid of the hairs and not like the hair on the head
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Why did we only get the braid of the hairs and not like the hair on the head
cuz the side hairs goes with the braid
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Eis wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Why did we only get the braid of the hairs and not like the hair on the head
cuz the side hair go with the braid
...they do?
Account deleted
wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Limited wrote:
was that it? : o
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
I'm pretty sure that was all the sets for this time!
@Shadowjess maybe can confirm?
But the NT article said that it would end on the 25th :x
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Eis wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Why did we only get the braid of the hairs and not like the hair on the head
cuz the side hair go with the braid
...they do?
yeah
Account deleted
wrote:
I’m confused. But I do like the outfits a lot ^^
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
Complicated wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Complicated wrote:
I think there will be more tomorrow (:
I'm pretty sure that was all the sets for this time!
@Shadowjess maybe can confirm?
But the NT article said that it would end on the 25th :x
there are no more sets in the system. this was it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
|
Next
|
Last