Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Diamond Member Speculation
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
^^; ...
Starbomb
World Famous
Starbomb wrote:
I like it a lot! Fem set is cute too
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Updated front page
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
idk why but these are categorized under hairs.
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Kieren wrote:
idk why but these are categorized under hairs.
Drat Bowie got to it before me haha
Private
World Famous
Elayne wrote:
ahh, this skin is so pretty
and also
(now i regret not buying for my male acc,,, again)
beholder
Youtube Star
beholder wrote:
@asbbi
rocks
@Hungry
's hair
Private
International Star
asbbi wrote:
beholder wrote:
@asbbi rocks @Hungry 's hair
lol
Account deleted
wrote:
it's nice to see beautiful outfits with my hair ;3 ♥
Private
Queen of Pop
MallexxD wrote:
Well i love everything
Account deleted
wrote:
god the male set is amazing
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
I was wondering why there wasn't a new thread today
Private
World Famous
Misdreavus wrote:
vig wrote:
I was wondering why there wasn't a new thread today
Sameee
Luna
Popstar
Luna wrote:
I'm sure there will be soon!! At least...I hope? xd
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
vig wrote:
I was wondering why there wasn't a new thread today
quite unusual, but Jess isn't online so it makes sense.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
|
Next
|
Last