Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the user
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
callum wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
9
horcrux
Correct!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
that would be funny
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
fish head
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
10
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
fish head
ok
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
That would certainly be interesting...
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
I'd like to watch that I'm terrible at roasts
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
That would certainly be interesting...
Ft thread idea
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
10
h.. hannah.. hannah montana
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
10
TheWayfaringStranger
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
I'd like to watch that I'm terrible at roasts
Snusmumrikken can start with your outfit.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
I'd like to watch that I'm terrible at roasts
doesn't surprise me as your parents haven't taught you shit
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Aria wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
10
TheWayfaringStranger
Correct!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
unrelated to the look posted but imagine this but roast the outfit instead
best roast wins
I'd like to watch that I'm terrible at roasts
Snusmumrikken can start with your outfit.
he would never 3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last