Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last
FT: THE KILLER (GAME) CLOSED
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
I’m the killer😀
damn it! you exposed yourself
Or not…🤭👀
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Aria wrote:
I’m the killer😀
Don't come near me I have a... uh blanket at hand
And I'm not afraid of using it
def not kill me, I only have two cats
I have a garlic bread I’m not afraid to use😀
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Limited wrote:
also that! i believe I played that game on my phone hahah!
Ah yes among us on phone waa tedious
yeah, I'm that loser who don't have it on PC yet XD
I mean it is also free on phone so can't blame anyone for using their phone
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
however i have TOS2 on pc!
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Aria wrote:
Godis wrote:
Aria wrote:
I’m the killer😀
Then you have to be kind. I have sandwiches for you if you don't kill me.
I love sandwiches!!
Yes.
I have sandwiches:
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Don't come near me I have a... uh blanket at hand
And I'm not afraid of using it
def not kill me, I only have two cats
I have a garlic bread I’m not afraid to use😀
Trying to lure us in are we?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Don't come near me I have a... uh blanket at hand
And I'm not afraid of using it
def not kill me, I only have two cats
I have a garlic bread I’m not afraid to use😀
I will prob eat that bread instead!
Boytoy
National Star
Boytoy wrote:
changed my outfit
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I was pinged thrice, whar
what is happening
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Abby wrote:
I was pinged thrice, whar
what is happening
War... I think
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Boytoy wrote:
changed my outfit
Smexy
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
@Kofod
While you're still here, you should join us and play?
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
Aria wrote:
Limited wrote:
def not kill me, I only have two cats
I have a garlic bread I’m not afraid to use😀
I will prob eat that bread instead!
Ohh yes same, before I’ll stab someone🤪
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Kofod wrote:
Abby wrote:
I was pinged thrice, whar
what is happening
War... I think
damn
tos type of war or
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Godis wrote:
@Kofod ÖversättningsresultatWhile you're still here, you should join us and play?
I'm already on the list? I hope
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
|
Next
|
Last