Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Poll: Do you like tacos?
Yes.
No
Show results
FT: Favorite Friday Food
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
September wrote:
Petite wrote:
Taco friday ofc
Yaaaaaaassss
I’m so gonna make that tonight
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Petite wrote:
September wrote:
Petite wrote:
Taco friday ofc
Yaaaaaaassss
I’m so gonna make that tonight
Want
but Im lazy
can i eat at yours?
drunkjesus
Youtube Star
drunkjesus wrote:
honestly any snacks, like pick n mix,, chips,, ice cream,, or popcorn which is my fav snack ever
or just energy drinks
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
September wrote:
Petite wrote:
September wrote:
Yaaaaaaassss
I’m so gonna make that tonight
Want
but Im lazy
can i eat at yours?
Yes, come here I can make plenty : )))
Private
Popstar
RareRevolution wrote:
Pizza, I eat pizza every Friday!!!
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
RareRevolution wrote:
Pizza, I eat pizza every Friday!!!
^^
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Petite wrote:
September wrote:
Petite wrote:
I’m so gonna make that tonight
Want
but Im lazy
can i eat at yours?
Yes, come here I can make plenty : )))
Yaaaaazz
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
I feel slightly confused to see so many have special friday food o.O
I just eat similiar things as I do on other days of the week
Leinna
National Star
Leinna wrote:
Since I don't eat meat except fish on Friday so it's usually cod with potatoes and sauerkraut.
Private
Popstar
Boobs wrote:
Tacoos lol
Account deleted
wrote:
P i z z a
Account deleted
wrote:
Scamander wrote:
Everything unhealthy
Lmao this!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2