Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Under or over?
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Time to ask that age old question.
Should it be over or under?
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
OVER
I hate under with a passion
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
i don't really care but if i had to make a choice, i'd say over. looks more convenient
Brynhild
World Famous
Brynhild wrote:
Over, without a doubt
Account deleted
wrote:
Moss wrote:
OVER
I hate under with a passion
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
o v e r
Cryptic
Popstar
Cryptic wrote:
over all the way
Private
National Star
Dew wrote:
OVER
Private
World Famous
Shoket wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
Private
National Star
Dew wrote:
if u see anyone post under report them to the authorities
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Moss wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
I do this too
it has to be over
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Petite wrote:
Moss wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
I'm the kind of person where if I see it under I have to change it
I do this too
it has to be over
It really does
Kide
Youtube Star
Kide wrote:
I only care that I can wipe my ass, so idc.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last