Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
FT: June auction!
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
(banner by Tut)
It is auction time again! And this time it's these sets!
Credit auction:
Female
by Lily and
Male
by Mikkelrev
Popdollar auction:
Female
by Lonika and
Male
by River
Do you plan to buy any of them?
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
All sets are super cool 😍😍 I’ll try to get both!
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Cute!
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Omg! been a while since I've liked all four sets
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
♡♡♡
Haamu
World Famous
Haamu wrote:
Great sets c:
Private
Popstar
Grimoire wrote:
oolala
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I need both, BAM
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
And if anyone is wondering. The space set contains 68 items 😅
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
okay I NEED
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Lily wrote:
And if anyone is wondering. The space set contains 68 items 😅
Holy fuck
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
To try early or try later tonight, that's the question
lmao
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
hhhhhhh that's a big jump from my bid
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
away, i will try to get it
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
someone overbidded me, cri
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Bahhh I need the lonika hair
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last