Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Favourite halloween candy
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
What's your favourite candy? Doesn't have to be bats, pumpkins or skulls.
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Mine is Toffifee, and blue eyes i'm not allowed to eat for my mom xD
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
For halloween i usually eat a lot of toffifee
Account deleted
wrote:
Literally anything I can get my hands on lol
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
Cloud13 wrote:
Literally anything I can get my hands on lol
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Archangel wrote:
For halloween i usually eat a lot of toffifee
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
this baby
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I looove toffiffeee, but idk if I love any candy themed for halloween such as those candy teeth, bleh
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Misjel wrote:
I looove toffiffeee, but idk if I love any candy themed for halloween such as those candy teeth, bleh
ikr?
ew
Have u ever tasted candy corn? DISGUSTING
Account deleted
wrote:
graphic design is my passion
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Mamoo wrote:
graphic design is my passion
omg i like... none of these
Account deleted
wrote:
+ any blue candy, but even tho im 21 my mother wont let me have it bu : (
Private
Popstar
Marcelien wrote:
suuuper strong licorice <3
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I looove almost anything with apple but these mmmm yes
And I never get tired of these 🤤
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Private
World Famous
ruiner wrote:
Mamoo wrote:
+ any blue candy, but even tho im 21 my mother wont let me have it bu : (
gotta ask why can't u have blue candy???
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last