Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Did u have fun?
YESSSS
Sjahyqvdjsywcw
Show results
Come here (:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Click here (:
Private
World Famous
Harness wrote:
no
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Harness wrote:
no
Yes
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
omaga
Account deleted
wrote:
Why the fuck did this trick not work for me x many weeks ago??
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
Why the fuck did this trick not work for me x many weeks ago??
because mweepie is different
rosecoloredboy
Streetmusician
rosecoloredboy wrote:
nah I'm not stupid
vel
International Star
vel wrote:
rosecoloredboy wrote:
nah I'm not stupid
JessBear
Youtube Star
JessBear wrote:
vel wrote:
rosecoloredboy wrote:
nah I'm not stupid
Pixel
International Star
Pixel wrote:
ugh thanks good idea
Account deleted
wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
Why the fuck did this trick not work for me x many weeks ago??
because mweepie is different
>:c
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Omg I remember this thread, and how disappointed I was when not enough people fell for it
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
omg you fucker
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Omg I remember this thread, and how disappointed I was when not enough people fell for it
well it worked for me now asdfhgk hahah
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Hgahgahahahghaahsh cx
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last