Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Quick VP Update!
Private
Popstar
Grimoire wrote:
Gucci wrote:
@Cig bihh
HOTTTT
thanks Jess!
Account deleted
wrote:
I rly like your laugh and your voice is adorable, Jess !!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
I really liked this little video update, the way you talked just made me smile :')
And thanks for the beautiful set!
Private
International Star
duckflower wrote:
Thank u jess!!
Mely
Queen of Queens
Mely wrote:
Thank you
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
i miss the code thst all xD
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Petite wrote:
I really liked this little video update, the way you talked just made me smile :')
And thanks for the beautiful set!
I tried to be more confident and jokey with this one
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
what was the code ☹️
Ronella
World Famous
Ronella wrote:
Omg just realized there's supposed to be a video, why can't I see it????
peachmilk
Youtube Star
peachmilk wrote:
yay, another female Code... Surprise...
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2