Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
How often?
CoolAsola
International Star
CoolAsola wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
blackbird, when i cant travel anymore
^
Private
World Famous
cyberpunk wrote:
limo - any higher seemed a waste of pd tbh
when i can't travel anymore, or just before if i notice i'm getting close to that percentage
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Blackbird
whenever I am at 95%
Radon
World Famous
Radon wrote:
blackbird and usually i repair it after one time of use (or when i have time)
Account deleted
wrote:
Blackbird and every time I need to complete tours.
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
oh u mean on vp wtf i thought u meant irl
Private
Popstar
Lauren wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
blackbird, when i cant travel anymore
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Limousine and maybe at 70% but since I never leave Japan I don't have to repair itÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
bowie wrote:
oh u mean on vp wtf i thought u meant irl
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I repair it at 60% bc then they stop workingÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2