Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
Vintage wrote:
Who's excited ?!
x
me !!!!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Vintage wrote:
Who's excited ?!
I am!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Vintage wrote:
Who's excited ?!
I know I am!
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
The first winner has arrived... I wonder who that is
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
The first winner has arrived... I wonder who that is
me?
or me?
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
SocialMedia wrote:
The first winner has arrived... I wonder who that is
a lucky person for sure
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Congratulations to our 1st winner!
@harleybarbie98
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
Congrats!
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
congratss!
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
congrats!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Congrats!
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Our 2nd winner is just around the corner!
Congratulations
@Cryptic
!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
That gif's adorable
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Atencia wrote:
That gif's adorable
It really is
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
I hope you guys are as hyped as we are
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last