Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
Dress like your truest self
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
A little bit shorter hair but yes basically this
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
but my hair is a brighter red than that
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I think i represent my inner me rn very well..
Lmao no bump, i might do this later
DandelionMarie
International Star
DandelionMarie wrote:
Leo wrote:
basically
fashion king both in vp and irl
DandelionMarie
International Star
DandelionMarie wrote:
Hypoxic wrote:
but my hair is a brighter red than that
I like the chill vibe. No matter how hard I try to dress like that I fail, so there's that
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
ok impossible dont have the leather jacket or pants for it
DandelionMarie
International Star
DandelionMarie wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
A little bit shorter hair but yes basically this
Cuteee
DandelionMarie
International Star
DandelionMarie wrote:
intimate wrote:
ok impossible dont have the leather jacket or pants for it
Ahh i was exited to see
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
mooya
International Star
mooya wrote:
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
ok this is also a solid Me Look, i am an avid supporter of "cute bras as tops when its warm"
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
me everyday 2017-2018
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
if i wanted to be wild i wore blue sunglasses..
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
I really love my striped tops, I have a few now
Also hair is currently pink, but not as fluffy, just the closest one I got to.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last