You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Are you excited to see what we have prepared for you?
ET Bootcamp: Team Purple
Saudade
National Star



Wonder what we are up to, hmm...Ā 
Private
World Famous



Ā Era keeps impress me so muchĀ 
Love the layout and colours!
Private
Princess of Pop



šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ
Moss
National Star



Melk wrote:
oooo

and heyy @MossĀ 

Heyyy mjĆølk
Private
World Famous



Moss wrote:
Heyyy mjĆølk

d e a dĀ 
Laboratory
World Famous



Saudade wrote:
Wonder what we are up to, hmm...Ā 

who knows ....
Private
Popstar



Irodohieru wrote:
Moss wrote:
Heyyy mjĆølk

d e a dĀ 

Private
National Star



I'm ready, team purple. šŸ‘€
Private
World Famous



Amazing work guys!! That layout and those outfits are lit af !šŸ”„



I knew going up against Era was a losing fight ;-;Ā 

Laboratory
World Famous



Chlorine wrote:
Amazing work guys!! That layout and those outfits are lit af !šŸ”„



I knew going up against Era was a losing fight ;-;Ā 

Awww, I think I speak on behalf of the whole team when I say: thank you so much (':
& Heyy don't even think about it!!! I'm sure whatever you guys are working on will be equally amazing.
Private
World Famous



Irodohieru wrote:
Ā Era keeps impress me so muchĀ 
Love the layout and colours!
Thank youĀ 
Private
International Star



Cute and cool
Laboratory
World Famous



Nanevane wrote:
Cute and cool

Private
World Famous



Chlorine wrote:
Amazing work guys!! That layout and those outfits are lit af !šŸ”„



I knew going up against Era was a losing fight ;-;Ā 
You are my competition but NEVER say that 😠 I saw your layout and its CRAZY good!! You and Az are 2 remarkable opponents šŸ˜šŸ˜
Moss
National Star



Melk wrote:
Irodohieru wrote:
Moss wrote:
Heyyy mjĆølk

d e a dĀ 

chug, chug, chug
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last