Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: SEXIEST FIT
ET
M
BT
NT
SMT
DT
YT
FT
Show results
EDITED, VOTE: Best fit? TEAMS
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'M GONNA CRY, WHY ISN'T EVENTTEAM BFFs WITH ALL OTHER TEAMS, THIS IS DISCRIMINATION
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
the girlies cant compete with smt š¹
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
u edited again ;__;
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
wow you guys really have the audacity not to love the look i madeĀ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
wow you guys really have the audacity not to love the look i madeĀ
YOU HAVE TO LINK, I CAN'>T FIND
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
callum wrote:
the girlies cant compete with smt š¹
It's epic, where do I buy?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
wow you guys really have the audacity not to love the look i madeĀ
YOU HAVE TO LINK, I CAN'>T FIND
i made bt's look lmao >: (
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BT imo cuz i like how the outfit matches the logo with the blue and the feathers
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
December wrote:
BT imo cuz i like how the outfit matches the logo with the blue and the feathers
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
wow you guys really have the audacity not to love the look i madeĀ
YOU HAVE TO LINK, I CAN'>T FIND
i made bt's look lmao >: (
OH I thought you were talking abt ft
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
FT btwĀ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Misjel wrote:
YOU HAVE TO LINK, I CAN'>T FIND
i made bt's look lmao >: (
OH I thought you were talking abt ft
No I'm still not comfortable logging in on that account lolĀ
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
FT kinda ate tho oopsĀ
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
December wrote:
BT imo cuz i like how the outfit matches the logo with the blue and the feathers
good job snus
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i made bt's look lmao >: (
OH I thought you were talking abt ft
No I'm still not comfortable logging in on that account lolĀ
Lmao loool why?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last