Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Can you get to my profile?
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
no i cant
Kyoto
Youtube Star
Kyoto wrote:
yes
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Aye, a stone throw away
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
piss wrote:
yes
Eye-
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Aye, a stone throw away
We blame it on assreal
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
Misjel wrote:
SYRE wrote:
i dont have a bff ):
Try from saudade!!!
ah yes saudade - filth - petal -misjel
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
no i cant
))))):
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
SYRE wrote:
Misjel wrote:
SYRE wrote:
i dont have a bff ):
Try from saudade!!!
ah yes saudade - filth - petal -misjel
Ooooo
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Misjel wrote:
askr wrote:
well, yes
Long ride, huh?
a whole second, can u imagine
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
no i cant
))))):
u have so many bff but no one of them is mine or my bff bff
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
askr wrote:
Misjel wrote:
askr wrote:
well, yes
Long ride, huh?
a whole second, can u imagine
Waaaa, that's impressive
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
no i cant
))))):
u have so many bff but no one of them is mine or my bff bff
No bff moots cx
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
I think I can, what do you think?
Private
Popstar
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
hotshot wrote:
Misjel wrote:
))))):
u have so many bff but no one of them is mine or my bff bff
No bff moots cx
i need more bff so i can get to your profile one day
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I think I can, what do you think?
I'm not so sure
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last