Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: December Raffle Winners!
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
sprudlevann wrote:
oh pls
A male user showed up? WOW
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Azriel wrote:
owo
Two male users showed up! Double wow!
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Libertas wrote:
sprudlevann wrote:
oh pls
A male user showed up? WOW
we’re a rare sight
but we’re here
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Are you ready for the first few winners?
Congrats to
@JasmineValentine
@Pastellilapsi
@Duel
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Oooooooooh fingers crossed!!!!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Conrgats!!
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Are you ready for the first few winners?
Congrats to
@JasmineValentine @Pastellilapsi @Duel
Omg thank you!
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
congrats!
you're missing a name there tho astrid
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
atencia wrote:
congrats!
you're missing a name there tho astrid
I'm certain I'm not :*
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
atencia wrote:
congrats!
you're missing a name there tho astrid
I'm certain I'm not :*
i think you're wrong
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
atencia wrote:
congrats!
you're missing a name there tho astrid
I'm certain I'm not :*
tag me when announcing the males (;(;(;
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
sprudlevann wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
atencia wrote:
congrats!
you're missing a name there tho astrid
I'm certain I'm not :*
tag me when announcing the males (;(;(;
😩
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Our next 3 winners are...
@sketchyswirl
@Nimmi
@whydoiexist
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
sprudlevann wrote:
Libertas wrote:
sprudlevann wrote:
oh pls
A male user showed up? WOW
we’re a rare sight
but we’re here
I forgot to join 😭✋
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
that's a lovely gif
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last