Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
ET: Cult winners
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
AAAAAaaAAaAaaAaAAAaAaaAaaaAAaAA I can't believe I won that set!!
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
aaaah! thanks so much ♥
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I really wasn't expecting to win, the entries were all so amazing, tysm ET!!
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
Oooh thank uu
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
omg yay I'm so happy!
Private
King of Kings
NobodyRaphael wrote:
Thank you!!
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
Yay thank you ❤️
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
wow i just saw this tysm
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Thank you and congrats to all the other winners!
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
yaay
Private
International Star
Samfie wrote:
Awww, thank you soo much ^^ <3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2