Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Creating outfits
Account deleted
wrote:
liv wrote:
me can u please use the skin im wearingI
I hope you
enjoy it
!
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Me please!
Account deleted
wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Me please!
I hope you enjoy!
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Lollipxp wrote:
Eliah wrote:
Me please!
I hope you enjoy!
The shirt combo is quite cool! Thank you!
Private
World Famous
Hazee1 wrote:
u can do mine pls
Account deleted
wrote:
Hazee1 wrote:
u can do mine pls
Hope you enjoy!
Account deleted
wrote:
up
Marosemnis
World Famous
Marosemnis wrote:
hi ! : D Can you do me?
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
oki!
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
sure <3
Account deleted
wrote:
Marosemnis wrote:
hi ! : D Can you do me?
I hope you enjoy!
kitten
Popstar
kitten wrote:
sure! i like pink
Account deleted
wrote:
Reaper wrote:
oki!
hope you enjoy1
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Lollipxp wrote:
Reaper wrote:
oki!
hope you enjoy1
thank u its very gorgeous!!
Account deleted
wrote:
DAD wrote:
sure <3
I hope you enjoy!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last