Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Sanrio Raffle Winners
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Savage wrote:
GET IT ANGELICA
Thank you!
Account deleted
wrote:
Did bunny win the bunny. Important question here
Account deleted
wrote:
CONGRATSSSSS
Fantasy
World Famous
Fantasy wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
The first batch of Raffle #3 female winners are......
@Nesta @Angelica @octocat
@talent @Fantasy
omg im on a roll woah
thansk!!
Account deleted
wrote:
Wait we haven't done #2 yet?
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Hey .. hey you! I wanted to tell you you're a winner of Raffle #3 !
@miu
@lonika
@Edith
@Xerneas
@ikarusch
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Wait we haven't done #2 yet?
not yet no ! they will be raffled out later on due to my timezone being different from savage & lego's :' )
Private
World Famous
Edith wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
Hey .. hey you! I wanted to tell you you're a winner of Raffle #3 !
@miu @lonika @Edith
@Xerneas @ikarusch
omg thank you!!!!
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
I would like to update everyone and say I found my missing raffle #1 winner lmfao
I'll give them a tag when raffle #3 is over
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
ahh congrats to everyone !
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
Savage wrote:
I would like to update everyone and say I found my missing raffle #1 winner lmfao
I'll give them a tag when raffle #3 is over
it's fine just tag me now
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Savage wrote:
I would like to update everyone and say I found my missing raffle #1 winner lmfao
I'll give them a tag when raffle #3 is over
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
do we want more winners.....?
Private
International Star
miu wrote:
yas ty
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Horcrux wrote:
do we want more winners.....?
yes please
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last