Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
|
Next
|
Last
ET: B-I-N-G-O
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
ill accept that
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
is it too late for me to get a card pls
therell be a second round i fink
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
Savage wrote:
Helia wrote:
Had it on both my cards
Wanna switch cards? I need that luck
What if et gave you bad cards on purpose so you didn't win
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
EventTeam wrote:
Fifteenth Call
B-12
irl i am deficient in this, on bingo cards i had 2
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
devilcake wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
is it too late for me to get a card pls
therell be a second round i fink
ohhh okay i hope so i just finished work....
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
Savage wrote:
Helia wrote:
Had it on both my cards
Wanna switch cards? I need that luck
What if et gave you bad cards on purpose so you didn't win
I’ll give them a time out
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
Savage wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
Savage wrote:
Wanna switch cards? I need that luck
What if et gave you bad cards on purpose so you didn't win
I’ll give them a time out
LMAO
EventTeam
Youtube Star
EventTeam wrote:
Sixteenth Call
B-6
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
SIGH
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
ill accept it pt 2
EventTeam
Youtube Star
EventTeam wrote:
Anyone getting close?
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
EventTeam wrote:
Anyone getting close?
ME I NEED 1 MORE
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
EventTeam wrote:
Anyone getting close?
can u rig it for me real quick and give me a 49
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
EventTeam wrote:
Anyone getting close?
ai need hmmm 2
EventTeam
Youtube Star
EventTeam wrote:
Seventeenth Call
I-27
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
|
Next
|
Last