Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
Outfit Appreciation October
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Saekki wrote:
@Kofod
Wow I'm honored 😳
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
imma b that bitch n mention myself
I mean check me out,,, helloo autumn
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
@BEHM
@Mely
@Bum
@Emiliaaaaaaa
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Ella wrote:
@Emiliaaaaaaa
thank u <3<3
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Ella wrote:
@Emiliaaaaaaa
thank u <3<3
I can't skip a hot bald look <33
Private
World Famous
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Ella wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Ella wrote:
<3@Emiliaaaaaaa
thank u <3<3
I can't skip a hot bald look <33
😘 💕💕
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
Ella wrote:
@Lily
@glowed
oh thank u so much !
Mely
Queen of Queens
Mely wrote:
Ella wrote:
@BEHM
@Mely
@Bum
@Emiliaaaaaaa
Thank you
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
@Moongirl
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
Ella wrote:
@Moongirl
Plague
Youtube Star
Plague wrote:
@Nanevane
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Plague wrote:
@Nanevane
I swear that hair is literally everything
Account deleted
wrote:
@crawk (tagging doesn't work)
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Crawk wrote:
@crawk (tagging doesn't work)
I think crawk pretty hot today too!
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last