Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 156
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: yes or no?
yes
no
Show results
females and their side accounts...
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
yes
@Reaper
  good if ya design for male so u get your setsÂ
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Vissy wrote:
yes @Reaper  good if ya design for male so u get your setsÂ
on brand
Account deleted
wrote:
no
Private
Minister of Pop
Teddy wrote:
Yeah to collect my own designs xd
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Yeah to collect my own designs xd
the fact u opened up his wardrobe... criÂ
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
callum wrote:
Vissy wrote:
yes @Reaper  good if ya design for male so u get your setsÂ
on brand
and i made it way b4 i even became reaper so is this destiny!!?
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Yes only to collect my own things tho
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
nope, I deleted mine months agoÂ
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
yes so i can get setsÂ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i'm a male side accountÂ
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
yesss but I donât think I have much left on there now in terms of clothes I cleared it out agessss ago
illuminate
Youtube Star
illuminate wrote:
yes and its this one lol
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
i do, but i sold all my items
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
NoÂ
Qian
National Star
Qian wrote:
nah i don't ;// should've thoughÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last