Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Favorite Non_EN designer?
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
masileinĀ
Private
World Famous
Cute wrote:
masilein and nora
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
idk whos on the other sideĀ
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
I did!Ā
And yea I would definitely love to own some of those!
Idk if they've submitted yet u.u
they need to.. but they can wait until I've gotten some cash tbh š
How can one be this lucky? š
x
OhĀ
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Dwaal wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Idk if they've submitted yet u.u
they need to.. but they can wait until I've gotten some cash tbh š
How can one be this lucky? š
x
OhĀ
I see you were more lucky!Ā
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
Me answering to that message in English likeĀ
Ā I hope it's okay that I'm hereĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Jen n phyx mby
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Jen n phyx mby
Jen is en goodbye, I feel betrayed
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Jeans
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
Nora and Masi
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
I'm a lil sad that she hasn't messaged me back yet ):Ā
Also you haven't accepted my friendship criĀ
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
im a solid lonika fan
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
misjelĀ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Era wrote:
misjelĀ
No, Iām on english server

Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Ryuzaki, Phyx, Lonika, Avase, Sol
dunno unbadged ppl i dont get around on othr servers
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last