Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Hunt for the missing eggs
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
jess where did u put the last golden egg 😠😠😠😠😠
I think I’ve been at every page of vp now lmao I don’t get it
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
ellem wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
jess where did u put the last golden egg 😠😠😠😠😠
I think I’ve been at every page of vp now lmao I don’t get it
same, ive been checking them every three minutes too
Meltychocolate
International Star
Meltychocolate wrote:
Is there any gold egg left?
Or even regular?
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
Is there any gold egg left?
Or even regular?
golden yes, 1
gimme a sec n ill get back to you on that last one hahah
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
Is there any gold egg left?
Or even regular?
regular eggs yes, at least two
there's one I'm unsure about as it gives a tiny bit of money and I can't check the in game amount hahha
for fems that is
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
YUP HAHAHA
love that u found it m8
Meltychocolate
International Star
Meltychocolate wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
Is there any gold egg left?
Or even regular?
regular eggs yes, at least two
there's one I'm unsure about as it gives a tiny bit of money and I can't check the in game amount hahha
🙏🌷 I checked every profile, blog and ET thread, I found none, are they elsewhere or I was blind?
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
wtf how
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
BRO stop teasing
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
Is there any gold egg left?
Or even regular?
regular eggs yes, at least two
there's one I'm unsure about as it gives a tiny bit of money and I can't check the in game amount hahha
🙏🌷 I checked every profile, blog and ET thread, I found none, are they elsewhere or I was blind?
There must be places you haven't checked
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
YUP HAHAHA
love that u found it m8
am laughing hAHA
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
YUP HAHAHA
love that u found it m8
am laughing hAHA
hilarious
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
Crawk wrote:
that one golden egg hAHA
wtf how
i was fast like my title n saw some stuff
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Limited wrote:
Are lamb earrings maxed?
can u link em? then I can prob answer lmao
maxed
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
|
Next
|
Last