Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: its christmass
<3
Show results
Advent Calendar 2017 Discussion
Account deleted
wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Literally did the crossword and was like oh right, i'm on ET
Account deleted
wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
not finding anything for the ones I need lmao
Starbomb
World Famous
Starbomb wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
Same
I did try it on my own at first but ~I'm dumb and bad at riddles~ lol
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
not finding anything for the ones I need lmao
google and get the letters u need
when that's done u can figure it out promise
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
not finding anything for the ones I need lmao
Which ones are causing you trouble?
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
Starbomb wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
if ur annoyed nd cant get it raise ur hanD
i recommend google
Same
I did try it on my own at first but ~I'm dumb and bad at riddles~ lol
i didn't even try hahaha, cause i suck at both riddles and crosswords
Account deleted
wrote:
legohouse wrote:
Gingivitis wrote:
Brutus wrote:
i recommend google
not finding anything for the ones I need lmao
Which ones are causing you trouble?
4 7 and 8
Account deleted
wrote:
all the answers I have are either 1 letter too long or too short
Fiskarna
World Famous
Fiskarna wrote:
Starbomb
World Famous
Starbomb wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Starbomb wrote:
Brutus wrote:
i recommend google
Same
I did try it on my own at first but ~I'm dumb and bad at riddles~ lol
i didn't even try hahaha, cause i suck at both riddles and crosswords
Haha, I got only 3 of them on my own XD
Private
World Famous
Brutus wrote:
Starbomb wrote:
Brutus wrote:
Starbomb wrote:
Same
I did try it on my own at first but ~I'm dumb and bad at riddles~ lol
i didn't even try hahaha, cause i suck at both riddles and crosswords
Haha, I got only 3 of them on my own XD
i got one on my own... and a half
Aisaenic
World Famous
Aisaenic wrote:
I seem to have all of them, so i've just been guessing and checking for number 8
but it's not working so even though all of them make sense, one of my answers is wrong?
Account deleted
wrote:
...last name?
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
|
Next
|
Last