Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Female Code Hunt
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
aah got it
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Marcelien wrote:
Savage wrote:
Sona wrote:
Is it maxed? Can't find 1 of the 3
Nope, there's plenty of claims left.
how many will be given out?
150 👀
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Any chance that we could get a little hint?
pl z
Private
Popstar
Kraber wrote:
i dont get it aaaah
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
For those who are asking about the thread: It's an ET competition that was hosted in February. 👀
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
I’ve found three pieces but can’t make the code work. Can I pm someone and ask if they’re the right words?
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
luminescence wrote:
I’ve found three pieces but can’t make the code work. Can I pm someone and ask if they’re the right words?
You can message me.
SkyeTwilight
International Star
SkyeTwilight wrote:
I think I have the words, but I can't make the code work either!
Account deleted
wrote:
i still don't get it hahaha
Private
Youtube Star
Obsession wrote:
SkyeTwilight wrote:
I think I have the words, but I can't make the code work either!
sAME lol
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Unbleached wrote:
i still don't get it hahaha
Lol me either
Account deleted
wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Unbleached wrote:
i still don't get it hahaha
Lol me either
then we're 2
i feel stupid lmao
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Unbleached wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Unbleached wrote:
i still don't get it hahaha
Lol me either
then we're 2
i feel stupid lmao
I feel dumb af too
Private
Popstar
Kraber wrote:
got it
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
@Savage
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last