Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 163
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Alam's quest for hof
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
i like ur outfitÂ
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
disintegration wrote:
you can battle me but my level is low haha
Doesn't matter, I just want to get the hof. Thanks a lot!
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
callum wrote:
i like ur outfitÂ
Thank you, I think I hate it though lol
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
QUICK I NEED TO BATTLE ONE LAST TIME
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Alam wrote:
QUICK I NEED TO BATTLE ONE LAST TIME
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
oki, send
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
oki, send
Thank you, savior.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
oki, send
Thank you, savior.
Hof set secured
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
oki, send
Thank you, savior.
Hof set secured
I'm so stressed, I must finish this battle QUICKLY
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Thank you, savior.
Hof set secured
I'm so stressed, I must finish this battle QUICKLY
you seem to have it under control tho, unless a bunch of ppl speeds with cr
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Hof set secured
I'm so stressed, I must finish this battle QUICKLY
you seem to have it under control tho, unless a bunch of ppl speeds with cr
Thing is my vehicle is repairing. FUCK.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
I'm so stressed, I must finish this battle QUICKLY
you seem to have it under control tho, unless a bunch of ppl speeds with cr
Thing is my vehicle is repairing. FUCK.
OOOOF, when is it done? you have 3 more hours tho
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
you seem to have it under control tho, unless a bunch of ppl speeds with cr
Thing is my vehicle is repairing. FUCK.
OOOOF, when is it done? you have 3 more hours tho
In about 25 minutes, but I'm worried I might forget.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Thing is my vehicle is repairing. FUCK.
OOOOF, when is it done? you have 3 more hours tho
In about 25 minutes, but I'm worried I might forget.
Place an alarm
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Alam wrote:
Misjel wrote:
OOOOF, when is it done? you have 3 more hours tho
In about 25 minutes, but I'm worried I might forget.
Place an alarm
I'm not that lame lol, I'll be
fine.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last