Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Can you get to my profile?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
What a pleasant surprise
wahahahah cx
Misjel -> ?
Elowyn -> misjel
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
easy
bones -> you
i do this all the time to get to ppls profilesÂ
loool, I use my friendslist as a shortcut to ppls profiles cx
yes that too
i can also get there by: Moss-> Allie -> you
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
easy
bones -> you
i do this all the time to get to ppls profilesÂ
loool, I use my friendslist as a shortcut to ppls profiles cx
yes that too
i can also get there by: Moss-> Allie -> you
That's the longer path though cx
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
wahahahah cx
Misjel -> ?
Elowyn -> misjel
I think I can go through some people before I canât Get to you anymoreÂ
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
loool, I use my friendslist as a shortcut to ppls profiles cx
yes that too
i can also get there by: Moss-> Allie -> you
That's the longer path though cx
yes it is. but there r many possibilities
i found the best one firstÂ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel -> ?
Elowyn -> misjel
I think I can go through some people before I canât Get to you anymoreÂ
woooow, u can get to me through any of your bffs with less than 3 clicks, I checked lel
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
yes it worked âď¸
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn -> misjel
I think I can go through some people before I canât Get to you anymoreÂ
woooow, u can get to me through any of your bffs with less than 3 clicks, I checked lel
Isnât that awesomeÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
I don't have bfsÂ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
disintegration wrote:
I don't have bfsÂ
Feel free to try from hmmmmm
Kit
:-D
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I think I can go through some people before I canât Get to you anymoreÂ
woooow, u can get to me through any of your bffs with less than 3 clicks, I checked lel
Isnât that awesomeÂ
yessirrrr das fun
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Yes
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
Who are u? Never seen before o.O
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
Who are u? Never seen before o.O
Idk man
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
Who are u? Never seen before o.O
Idk man
relate wahahahah
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last