Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Yes
Cheers
Show results
Azriel for admin 2k22
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Azriel wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
idk if i'd support a cheater tbh tbh
... I can cheat in your favour as admin? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
....depends
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
Azriel wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
idk if i'd support a cheater tbh tbh
... I can cheat in your favour as admin? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
....depends
Depends .. on ..
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
a 15 y/o admin
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
melkemannen wrote:
a 15 y/o admin
I am not-
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
U see, I'm almost 18
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
melkemannen wrote:
a 15 y/o admin
I am not-
You are though.
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
U see, I'm almost 18
A baby, in other words.
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
this is good advertising
Account deleted
wrote:
aren't you like 12 years old
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
huminahuminaawooga wrote:
aren't you like 12 years old
13! But .... How would you know.... Who u
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
melkemannen wrote:
a 15 y/o admin
I am not-
You are though.
Bloom I can revive ft for you
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
huminahuminaawooga wrote:
aren't you like 12 years old
13! But .... How would you know.... Who u
huminahuminaawoogapilled
Keres
Youtube Star
Keres wrote:
yes you got my vote
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
huminahuminaawooga wrote:
Azriel wrote:
huminahuminaawooga wrote:
aren't you like 12 years old
13! But .... How would you know.... Who u
huminahuminaawoogapilled
Before that?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last