Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Demonic Code Hunt
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
You could wrote that this one was maxed 🦀 (crab) =(
Iotus
National Star
Iotus wrote:
encrede wrote:
shoutout to bones for manning socialmedia account all night answering everyones questions
can i get a STAN BONES
thank u bones for dealing with my 2 braincells working out puzzles
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
You could wrote that this one was maxed 🦀 (crab) =(
it just got maxed a second ago!
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
You could wrote that this one was maxed 🦀 (crab) =(
I'm so sorry, seems like it was just maxed :[
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
encrede wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
You could wrote that this one was maxed 🦀 (crab) =(
it just got maxed a second ago!
I'M SO UNLUCKY OMG
666x4444
Streetmusician
666x4444 wrote:
hehehe hi besties🦀
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
666x4444
Streetmusician
666x4444 wrote:
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
Wonder who’s gonna get...
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
nvm that lol, maxed now
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Me on ET: I LOVVVVVVE CODE HUNTS
Me when the tables have turned: I am being tested and I don't appreciate it
Well played, SMT.
I have a headache lol
666x4444
Streetmusician
666x4444 wrote:
encrede wrote:
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
nvm that lol, maxed now
encrede coming for the afterparty
did you 🚘 today?
Private
Popstar
YSL wrote:
encrede wrote:
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
nvm that lol, maxed now
I JUST FOUND THE CODE
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Savage wrote:
Me on ET: I LOVVVVVVE CODE HUNTS
Me when the tables have turned: I am being tested and I don't appreciate it
Well played, SMT.
I have a headache lol
hehe.. enjoy the sets !
666x4444
Streetmusician
666x4444 wrote:
Savage wrote:
Me on ET: I LOVVVVVVE CODE HUNTS
Me when the tables have turned: I am being tested and I don't appreciate it
Well played, SMT.
I have a headache lol
wehehehehee, experimentation
Private
Princess of Pop
encrede wrote:
666x4444 wrote:
encrede wrote:
encrede wrote:
orange route got one single claim left....
nvm that lol, maxed now
encrede coming for the afterparty
did you 🚘 today?
yes :3 practiced fickparkering and saxvändning nd other fun stuff::::
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
|
Next
|
Last