Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet π
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherβs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itβs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
|
Next
|
Last
winners of these 2 games win 500 crs!
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Anonymus wrote:
will someone style me?
can try! <3
Anonymus
International Star
Anonymus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Anonymus wrote:
will someone style me?
can try! <3
oh yaaaaaas thank uΒ
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
aaa yall are too sweet,,, ty 4 the love
Anonymus
International Star
Anonymus wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
aaa yall are too sweet,,, ty 4 the love
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Anonymus wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
aaa yall are too sweet,,, ty 4 the love
itsyourbabe
National Star
itsyourbabe wrote:
bump <3
Anonymus
International Star
Anonymus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Anonymus wrote:
will someone style me?
can try! <3
I LOVE THEM ALL THANK UUUUUU
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
ok yall I gotta goooo, have 2 pack & get 2 work, I have 1Β½ days until I move and there's still unboxed crap errywhere
have fun !!! luv yall
Anonymus
International Star
Anonymus wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
ok yall I gotta goooo, have 2 pack & get 2 work, I have 1Β½ days until I move and there's still unboxed crap errywhere
have fun !!! luv yall
good luck at work!!! <3<3
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Anonymus wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
ok yall I gotta goooo, have 2 pack & get 2 work, I have 1Β½ days until I move and there's still unboxed crap errywhere
have fun !!! luv yall
good luck at work!!! <3<3
Private
National Star
capaldi wrote:
ππ±βπ»
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
capaldi wrote:
ππ±βπ»
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
capaldi wrote:
ππ±βπ»
Anonymus
International Star
Anonymus wrote:
oh missed that one
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
|
Next
|
Last