Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Code Hunt (@MALES) 👽
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
Can't find part 2
what does the flag even mean?!?!?
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Savage wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
Savage wrote:
I can try helping you in PM.
I looked through the entire thread and I found nothing even remotely resembling a code part!!
You aren't looking closely.
But I checked every single post, from first to last
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Limited wrote:
it's a lovely set, but the feet look a bit weird ._.
BUT
this
'hair' fits perfectly to these
leggings, hihi
Hi c:
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
Savage wrote:
Felixia wrote:
Are they all claimed?
Nope.
HMU WITH HINTS PLS
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Damjal wrote:
Limited wrote:
it's a lovely set, but the feet look a bit weird ._.
BUT
this
'hair' fits perfectly to these
leggings, hihi
Hi c:
hot
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Damjal wrote:
Limited wrote:
it's a lovely set, but the feet look a bit weird ._.
BUT
this
'hair' fits perfectly to these
leggings, hihi
Hi c:
let me be your twin
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Can't find part 2
what does the flag even mean?!?!?
It was something hosted in July.
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
16 claims left.
I need a nap.
Noir
International Star
Noir wrote:
Savage wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Can't find part 2
what does the flag even mean?!?!?
It was something hosted in July.
do u mean the part related to hint number 8? Because that one i think i have it. Otherwise i'm lost
Nox
Youtube Star
Nox wrote:
Savage wrote:
16 claims left.
I need a nap.
thanks a lot 4 helping us out!!! <3333 ur doing great
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I FOUND IT, I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND IT FINALLY, OMFH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Savage wrote:
animeislive wrote:
Can't find part 2
what does the flag even mean?!?!?
It was something hosted in July.
do u mean the part related to hint number 8? Because that one i think i have it. Otherwise i'm lost
Yes, 8 should be something in July.
4/5 would be something hosted in June.
Some more hints for you guys still trying to find the parts.
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
how many parts of the code is there?! ;-; i cant fucking find more than 1 ;-;
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Felixia wrote:
how many parts of the code is there?! ;-; i cant fucking find more than 1 ;-;
There's 3 parts.
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
I CANT FIND THE LAST PART ));
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last