Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Antar (Code Hunt)
Private
National Star
Dew wrote:
I'M TOO DUMB FOR THIS SHIT. LIKE IDK
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
same or comments lol
nothing looks edited into their pics either
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
same or comments lol
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
talent wrote:
will the code be on the first page only of competition threads?
Yes and no.
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
same or comments lol
Exactly
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
damn i need dis one so bad
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
Nope cant find any
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
same or comments lol
nothing looks edited into their pics either
^ same
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Not me being embarrassed
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
Savage wrote:
talent wrote:
will the code be on the first page only of competition threads?
Yes and no.
interesting............ well i actually did find the profile part so im proud of myself
Account deleted
wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Focalin wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything on profiles or am I just blind...?
same or comments lol
nothing looks edited into their pics either
i missed the profile one the first time too
Rhime
World Famous
Rhime wrote:
I actually like code hunts. Much better than shout codes that get claimed up in an instant. 8 );
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
talent wrote:
Savage wrote:
talent wrote:
will the code be on the first page only of competition threads?
Yes and no.
interesting............ well i actually did find the profile part so im proud of myself
o:
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
Rhime wrote:
I actually like code hunts. Much better than shout codes that get claimed up in an instant.
;
yes
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
is there a way to see user activity on vp? like threads ppl have posted?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last